Detonation Multi Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenging and Defending Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PLAGUE

PLAGUE

Male Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Challenging and Defending Information Empty
PostSubject: Challenging and Defending Information   Challenging and Defending Information Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:11 am

LADDER CURRENTLY LOCKED OVER OFF-SEASON

STATUS INFORMATION:

There are 3 different types of Statuses that Players can be.

Free - The Player is Able to challenge and be challenged.
Challenging - The Player is unable to be Challenged as he is already challenging another opponent.
Defending - The Player is unable to be Challenged as he has already been challenged.

STATUS

Explicit - Free

HOW TO CHALLENGE INFORMATION:

If you are playing in The Company of Heroes Ladder and wish to challenge an opponent. Please Post in A NEW THREAD that you would wish to challenge an opponent.

Simply Just writing this below is an appropriate challenge. After you challenge an opponent you will post the match time and day.

"We wish to Challenge Team Name".

The Player that you challenge MUST NOT already be in a challenge with another opponent, wait until he finishes that challenge.

When challenging an opponent, you can not challenge an opponent for a match more than 3 days away. I.E You Cannot challenge an opponent on Monday, for a match on Thursday. However, The 3 rounds that are played can be played over the three day period.

DEPENDS ON HOW MANY Players PARTICIPATE IN THE COMP.

When Finals Time arrives, Players will be unable to Challenge. Instead, A roster will be made. The roster will be planned as follows:

1st Vs 3rd
2nd Vs 4th

1st Vs 4th
2nd Vs 3rd

1st Vs 2nd
3rd Vs 4th

Last edited by PLAGUE on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://team-d.forummotion.com/

Challenging and Defending Information
Page 1 of 1