Detonation Multi Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wont be here for a week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
n0va

n0va

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Wont be here for a week Empty
PostSubject: Wont be here for a week   Wont be here for a week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Hey guys, just really mbored atm so i decided to tell u my life story. Im going to the snow in about 1 and a half hours and i wont be back till late friday. Most of u probably dont know me cause mainly im not in the clan but im just a 'clan friend' and i hang around the explicit vent Smile. + im on holidays after this so i have 3 straight weeks of tf2, dod and all computer in general (n!ghtmare dont make a faggot joke about that pig ) so.... im just fkn bored Very Happy gl with all wars this week.

LOVE Hurricane (Nova) farao albino sunny Sleep santa geek lol! afro flower king clown
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM! LOLZWTFBBQWANNAQQ?
Back to top Go down
Tom

Tom

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Wont be here for a week   Wont be here for a week Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:28 pm

oh
well
have fun
and umm,
pack spare undies and stuff
and pictures of plague.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tomlovesmaddi
Aspire

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Wont be here for a week   Wont be here for a week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
General

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Wont be here for a week   Wont be here for a week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:20 pm

go away groupie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wont be here for a week   Wont be here for a week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wont be here for a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Detonation Multi Gaming :: EXPLICIT PUBLIC FORUM :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: