Detonation Multi Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PLAGUE

PLAGUE

Male Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-03-23

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:00 am

It has now been 6 Months since we started off as a Team Fortress 2 Clan.

Myself and Tom started the clan as a TF2 Team in March, 2008, And Since then we have had many ups and only a few downs. I certainly have enjoyed the experiences that we have had as a clan.

Click Full Reading to see the rest of the Story.

We started off as a Team Fortress 2 clan, Had some friendlys, won some and lost some, Got some members, Had some fun.

We then decided to go Multi-Gaming which has been most of the time we have spent as a clan, The first Division that came into our clan was our Counter Strike Source team, Who played this just for some fun, as we weren't very good at it Very Happy Although we still did win a few matches.

Well after A few months we decided to start our Day of Defeat Source team, which was a Very Strong team, that only lost one match.

Well Last but not least, We decided to start a Company of Heroes Team, Which is our only team that isn't an FPS team, it is an RTS team, Which has only a few members, as not many are required, this team still has yet to perform, but we have had many practice matches.

But, When you are at the top, there is only one way to go but down, and unfortunately our Day of Defeat Source team disbanded, and The Counter Strike Source team closed down, Which left the Team Fortress 2 Team and the Company of Hereos team to be fully looked after, and all the time that was spent on the Day of Defeat Source team and Counter Strike Source team is now spent on regrouping and restarting our 2 teams that are still alive.

I thank you All for the Past 6 months and I hope that it continues!

CHEERS
PLAUGE
Back to top Go down
https://team-d.forummotion.com/
Tom

Tom

Male Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:21 pm

yes,

babys due in another 3,

id like to thank the members who are still with us, i know it has been a long and tedious process to finalize everything.

but thanks, and see you in the 2fort red spawn!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tomlovesmaddi
Aspire

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 am

wait..... what? toms old enough to have kids?! unless you where being sarcastic.... which i cant tell very well cause i have the flu. also no offence meant

and also... why red? blu is a much better colour
Back to top Go down
Aspire

Male Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 am

by OLD ENOUGH i mean READY to have kids... if you get where im coming from.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Detonation Multi Gaming :: EXPLICIT PUBLIC FORUM :: Public News-
Jump to: