Detonation Multi Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Cleanup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riflemind

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Ive been stumbling upon various old threads that are no longer needed. Most involve events that have passed or out of date information. Just a thought that admins/mods (are there even any mods on here yet?) should do a quick skim through when theyve got a spare moment and modify/remove anything necesarry, if they already arent.

Then again, I havnt been here for too long and may just not have seen it yet. Either way, im still posting this.

Your fellow something,
Riflemind Smile
Back to top Go down
PLAGUE

PLAGUE

Male Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:04 pm

this is a free software sight, not like an actual site, unable to install mods in, cant host my own internet server and cbf paying for one
Back to top Go down
https://team-d.forummotion.com/
Riflemind

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Oh i see... That makes sense now.

Thanks for the notification Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Cleanup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Cleanup   Forum Cleanup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Cleanup
Page 1 of 1